Expert MedicoLegal opinions
Medico-legal cases are assessed and adjudicated largely on the basis of expert opinions taking into account all facts and variables relevant to the case.
- Suspected suicide/ homicide
- Deaths / disability due to accidents (incl 3rd party injuries)
- Unnatural Deaths (drowning/ hanging/ poisoning/ burns)
- An already repudiated case represented at a legal forum; a case decided against insurer representing at a higher forum
- Medical indemnity cases/ Declaration of medically unfit
- Medical negligence cases
- Medical Malpractice cases
With in-house expertise in
- all disciplines of medicine
- specialists and super specialists)
- forensic medicine expertise
- doctor cum lawyer on board
- 20 yr experience of medicolegal aspect of medicine
INCHES is primed to manage complex claims facing an insurer and deliver expert opinions that are medically apt and legally compliant.
Varieties of opinions:
- Opinions on Justification of Hospitalization +/- appropriateness of treatment given
- Verification of documents to judge on veracity of symptoms/ treatment
- In suspect cases - opinions to justify settlement/ repudiation
- Pre repudiation opinions with an eye on future representation at legal fora.
- Establishing non-disclosure from documents at hand.
- Rationality of treatment given
- Cause effect relationship between PED (Pre Existing Disease) and ailment at hand
For details and further info - firstname.lastname@example.org